Following yesterday’s government announcements we are having to make some changes.
Covid19 has changed the way we work.
We will still make every effort to support you and ensure your pet’s welfare, but we have to minimise person to person contact and keep everyone as safe as possible.
Further changes we are implementing today
To ensure social distancing:
- Always call us before and don’t enter the building unless we have specifically asked you to do so.
- If you need to collect medication/food or anything else, call us and we will get it ready for you to collect, outside the building at a prearranged time.
- If you think your pets needs to be seen by a vet or a nurse, a video and/or telephonic appointment will be arranged initially, if you need to bring them in, this will be done as part of the consultation fee. We may be able to dispense treatment to be collected as above.
- If together with you we feel your pet needs further diagnostics or treatment then we will arrange your consent and a time for you to come to the surgery and hand them over to us at the door.
- Once we’ve done what we need to do, we will contact you and discuss the case by phone or video, and arrange a time for you to collect them.
- We want to keep our pets healthy and you and ourselves safe during this very difficult time.
- We are here to help you, please call us.
We all wish you well during this trying time, please keep safe.
Alan, Rene and all of us at Potton Vets.